This is a collection of links that appear in the sidebar of pages and other places.
BARPCV Members Receive :
- Monthly E-bulletin with upcoming events and latest news
- Membership directory providing contact for RPCVs in the Boston area
- Invitations to social events with RPCVs, family and friends
- Members-only career networking events
- Opportunity to volunteer through community service (including annual Boston Marathon!)
- Access to join BARPCV sports teams
- Free admission to special events (like our Annual Meeting!)
- Eligibility to apply for community grant awards
Join BARPCV for the first time, renew your membership, or update your information here
If you would like to post anything to the community bulletin board, please fill out this form www.barpcv.org/ebulletin. You will receive an email when the opportunity has been posted.
All donations for BARPCV help to fund events throughout the year and our community grants program. BARPCV is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
In support of the Boston Area Returned Peace Corps organization, we are promoting "$50 for the 50th", a donation of $50 to sustain and grow BARPCV programs.
We really appreciate your support for our organization!
Boston Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (BARPCV) is an independent non-profit organization. As part of our mission of supporting Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, we fund community grants twice annually, in the spring and fall. We strive to increase participation in our communities, and to address needs and opportunities consistent with our members’ values.
Funding: Grants are one time for up to 500 USD.
Eligibility: Small grants are available to all members of BARPCV.
Past Award Recipients Include:
*NEW GRANTEES* -