Community Bulletin Board
If you would like to post anything to the community bulletin board, please fill out this form www.barpcv.org/ebulletin. You will receive an email when the opportunity has been posted.
INDEX (Job index below)
Volunteer opportunity at Lasell CollegeLearn about Suffolk University's new Coverdel Fellows Programs
- Peace Corps Volunteer Opportunity to speak as a panelist
- Car Pool Needed
- Looking for RPCVs to help with Care Packages to Peace Corps Volunteers
- Make a difference for lonely seniors. Volunteer today!
- Become a host to an international student
- Mentorship opportunities through Global Potential
For details on BNID postings please visit http://bnid.org/jobs
- Campus Kitchens Project is hiring a full time Program Coordinator
- EF Language Travel is Recruiting
- GlobeMed is seeking its next Executive Director
Learn about Suffolk University's new Fellows programs for Master of Science in Crime & Justice Studies, Master of Science in Ethics & Public Policy, Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Political Science (MS), Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA), Master of Public Administration (MPA) from Director of Graduate Admissions at Suffolk University.
Website URL: http://www.peacecorps.gov/volunteer/learn/meet/events/15926/
Contact for this opportunity : firstname.lastname@example.org
Care Package Project, through Los Angeles RPCVs
At the end of 2012, RPCVLA started a Care Package Project to send encouragement and small gifts to currently serving volunteers around the world, especially those who might not otherwise get a package. PCVs sent us their requests and mailing address through a simple online form, then we put together packages at our 2012 and 2013 holiday parties, along with a few other events during the year, and our members contributed the postage to mail them. So far, we have sent 125 packages and have received numerous messages, emails, and photos of thanks and joy. If you are interested in getting involved please go to the website below.
Website: http://www.peacecorpsconnect.org/2014/09/npca-featured-group-rpcvs-of-los-angeles/Posted on: 10/7/2014 Posting#013115-00
The Campus Kitchens Project is hiring a full time Program Coordinator for our Campus Kitchen at UMass Boston. Laura Toscano, Director, The Campus Kitchens Project
- GlobeMed is seeking its next Executive Director. The ED is GlobeMed's visionary, chief strategist, fundraiser, and mobilizer, responsible for guiding the overall growth and development of the organization. We are seeking a leader who is passionate about mobilizing a global community to tackle health disparities and inspire the next generation of global health leaders. If you are a team-builder who can manage an organization, raise funds, forge partnerships, rally supporters, and serve as a role model for thousands of students across the country, click here to learn more. Chicago-based. Apps desired ASAP.
- Become a host to an international student afor the summer and earn up to $2500.
- EF Organizes a full schedule of cultural activities and language courses in the Beverly area M-F for the students (and provides the transportation). You would provide the room, meals and transport to one of our bus stop locations. Contact Kelly if you are interested. email@example.com. 617.974.6163.
- EF Language Travel is Recruiting EF Language Travel is the world’s leading educational travel provider; offering students the opportunity to spend 2 – 4 weeks abroad, improving their language skills and participating in a full activity program. APPLY NOW: Send your resume and cover letter directly to Emily.Katz@EF.com (Recruitment Manager Language Travel)
- Global Potential provides youth and communities the leadership and entrepreneurial skills to create renewed life perspectives to affect positive change locally and globally. Using a holistic year and a half methodology, GP trains youth to become leaders through international exchange, social entrepreneurship, global awareness, community development, and service learning. The Global Potential (GP) Mentoring Program helps to empower youth in our community to make positive life choices that enable them to maximize their potential. The mentoring program works with motivated adult volunteers to commit to supporting, guiding, a GP youth throughout the entire GP program. By becoming part of the social network of adults and community members who care about the GP youth fellows and leaders, the mentor can help youth develop and reach positive academic, career, and personal goals. For more information: http://global-potential.org/mentor/
- Mentorship opportunities through Global PotentialAre you an undergraduate or graduate student seeking meaningful experiences to connect with youth around your College? Now is the time to apply! >Full-time Children’s HealthWatch Position – Senior Policy Analyst >Position Overview The Senior Policy Analyst is a key member of the Children’s HealthWatch team -working closely with the Research and Policy Director in her role leading activity on all organizational research projects and dissemination. The Senior Policy Analyst develops pertinent background research and helps to communicate Children’s HealthWatch research to our core audiences in the research and policy worlds, contributing to a greater understanding of conditions, issues and trends impacting a wide range of anti-poverty, health and socioeconomic programs and issues. Research Support: The Senior Policy Analyst provides key support in the academic and public policy research of Children’s HealthWatch. Tasks include conducting database and literature searches for data to be used in reports, briefs, and papers, drafting and editing policy briefs/reports and communication materials tailored towards anti-poverty organizations and legislative staff. S/he edits and contributes to manuscripts developed by principal investigators and senior staff. S/he also responds to inquiries about research and increases public awareness of studies. S/he may also assist with administrative duties related to programs/projects.Dissemination, Policy and Advocacy: The Senior Policy Analyst will stay abreast of policy issues relevant to Children’s HealthWatch work, attend meetings with local and national advocacy groups and policy makers/legislative staff in order to educate others about our research and implications for policy. S/he will also make connections with partner organizations and report back on their work. The Senior Policy Analyst will assist in scheduling visits and maintaining relationships with policy makers and their staff. S/he will also assist in management of related contact databases.